Company: Robert Half
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Ref ID: 03921774Classification: Staff AccountantCompensation:
DOEDo you have strong numeracy and analytical skills and are highly
organized and detail oriented? Accountemps is looking for Staff
Accountants in the Eugene area to serve our clients. These
positions are in high demand and frequently become available. The
Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining financial
procedures and confirming financial compliance through preparation
of a company's reports and statements. The Staff Accountant also
provides management with financial information by researching and
analyzing accounts, preparing financial statements.Job Duties May
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial
statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general
ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by
inputting and verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet
reports, verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and
files, reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses, assigning account
numbers, requesting disbursements, reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing
current procedures, recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by
reviewing financial information, converting data to general ledger
system, obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial
- Protects organization's value by keeping information
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.Job Requirements:
- SFAS Rules
- Reporting Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Verbal Communication
- General Math SkillsAccountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches
skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site
jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced
staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on
your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive
compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more
opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant
notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with
jobs. When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert
Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired
Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural
list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms. Questions? Call
your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job
openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more
information. -- 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Eugene , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!