Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Prepare prebills and/or drafts in proper format, at the
beginning of each billing cycle for all assigned attorneys and
verify that prebills capture all unbilled time. Log and distribute
same to assigned attorneys for editing.
- Log returned and edited prebills/drafts, then perform edits in
Prebill Viewer/Aderant (time & billing software). Ensure adherence
to client billing guidelines and attorney preferences. Ensure
attorney adherence to internal protocols (e.g., billing or
collection write off approvals, sending reminders to attorneys
- Prepare and print finals for attorney signature. Log and
distribute same to attorneys. Once approval is secured for
finalizing, send to finance for posting. After receiving
verification of posting from finance then mail paper invoices,
eBill or email client for payment.
- Track and research unapplied credit and trust balances monthly.
Upon approval from client and attorney or department manager, apply
to invoices or request refund checks as appropriate. Notify finance
of client or matter updates to contacts, billing guidelines,
- Access and update eBilling vendor sites for clients.
- Assist all offices regarding billing procedures, use of billing
software and eBilling software as needed.
- Assist billing department and accounting department as
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of the firm business process and business
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to create and maintain
- Knowledge of the firm's goals and objectives.
- 5 years billing, preferably with a law firm.
- Aderant legal billing software experience is preferred but not
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Eugene , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...