Remote (OR based) Audit Senior
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Audit Senior for a regional CPA FirmThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Mitch DelgadoAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $85,000 - $105,000 per
yearA bit about us:Based near Portland, OR with 4 offices across
the West Coast; we are leading the way in accounting and financial
services as one of the PNW's leading CPA firms. If you are a
licensed CPA w/ Non Profit, Business or Individual tax experience
looking to enjoy a promising work life balance, then please read
on.....The position is remote, but you are expected to be located
near the Portland area for occasional trainings and events.Why join
us?Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND
enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsRequirements:
- Oversee the auditing process for assigned clients, ensuring
that all auditing standards and procedures are followed
- Review and evaluate audit work performed by team members,
providing feedback and guidance for improvement
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients and
senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as
their primary point of contact for all audit-related matters
- Stay up-to-date on changes in auditing standards and
regulations, and ensure that the team is informed and trained
- Manage and prioritize multiple audit assignments, ensuring that
all deadlines are met
- Collaborate with other departments within the firm to provide
clients with a full range of accounting and consulting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred but
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in auditing
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and
Word.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Eugene , Remote (OR based) Audit Senior, Accounting, Auditing , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!