Company: CV Resources
Posted on: September 18, 2023
CV Resources is actively recruiting for an Accounting Specialist
for a large coordinated care organization in Roseburg, OR! The
Accounting -Specialist role involves providing primary support for
payroll accounting procedures and processing accounts payable. -
This includes creating journal entries, reconciling ledger
accounts, preparing federal, state, and local reports related to
payroll, as well as verifying the accuracy of time sheets and
payroll data to ensure proper employee compensation. In addition,
the Accounting Specialist will work alongside a teammate to manage
the full-cycle payroll process.
Our client is a key contributor to the overall health and wellness
of our state. Apply online NOW if you want to be a key part of that
- Acts as a backup for accounts payable.
- Tracks fixed asset transactions and reports property status to
- Prepares journal entries, reconciles accounts, and performs
- Assists the Controller and Chief Financial Officer in crafting
financial statements when needed.
- Ensures accuracy of time sheets, addressing disparities with
- Validates Paid Time Off (PTO) by cross-referencing system data
with time-off requests.
- Collaborates with Clinic Supervisors to verify calculations for
overtime, differentials, and special adjustments.
- Computes tax deductions, benefits, and other payroll changes
based on HR data.
- Distributes paychecks and direct deposit stubs, offering aid
for payroll comprehension.
- Coordinates payroll-related banking information.
- Ensures W-2 form accuracy by cross-checking personnel and
- Adjusts benefit accruals, pensions, and eligibility based on
changing status and HR input.
- Prepares termination checks for exit interviews conducted by
- Reconciles monthly insurance invoices and weekly Flexible
Spending Account (FSA) deductions.
- Upholds strict confidentiality standards.
- Abides by internal policies, the Code of Conduct, Compliance
Plan, and applicable regulations.QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum 2+ years of accounting experience.
- 4-year degree in accounting or related field or equivalent
- Knowledge of payroll procedures. -
- No suspension/exclusion/debarment from participation in federal
health care programs (eg. Medicare/Medicaid)
Keywords: CV Resources, Eugene , Accounting Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!