Company: Willamette Valley Cancer Institute & Research Cent
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview: SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE WE WANT THE BEST TO JOIN OUR
TEAM! To get the best, we are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus.
Willamette Valley Cancer Institute and Research Center Central
Oregons largest private practice cancer center is seeking aMedical
OfficeReceptionistto join our team! Acting as the front line first
contact for our patients, the Receptionist is not only responsible
for checking in patients, informing medical staff of arrival, and
transferring calls, but also charged with making a patients first
interaction with our clinic a positive one. Whether its their first
or hundredth time checking in, making sure that they feel warmly
welcomed is a top priority! Employment Type : Full Time 40hr/week
(1.0 FTE) Benefits : M/D/V, Life Ins., 401(k) Location : Eugene, OR
- Greets patients and visitors into the clinic in a prompt,
courteous and professional manner.
- Obtains all appropriate forms as required.
- Obtains demographic and insurance information.
- Obtains copy of patient's insurance cards and current driver's
license for file.
- Assist with screening protocols for all incoming patients and
visitors as needed.
- Updates demographic and insurance information as needed in the
- Registers all new patients into the system.
- Prepares and organizes new patient charts.
- Notifies nursing staff of patient arrivals, placing charts in
- Assists in preparing charts for next days appointments and
prints schedules as needed.
- Collects co-pays, deductible and other out of pocket amounts at
time of visit.
- Issues receipts if necessary.
- Distributes condolence cards to patients families as
- Maintains lobby area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Identifies no shows and forwards for patient notification.
- Demonstrates an understanding of patient confidentiality to
protect the patient and clinic/corporation.
- Follows policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency
of the front office.
- Covers for other front office functions as requested.
- Prepares correspondence, memos, forms and other typing as
requested by supervisor. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year applicable experience, preferable in a
- Microsoft Application, Electronic Record (iKnowMed preferred,
but not required), Practice Management System (Centricity
preferred, but not required).
- Experience greeting and checking-in patients, collecting
- Effective communication.
- High regard for excellent customer service.
Keywords: Willamette Valley Cancer Institute & Research Cent, Eugene , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!