VM ware Admin
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Role: VM ware Admin
Remote as of now san jose, CA
Key words to search in resume
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
UCS/VMware, VMware certified professionals preferred
Roles & Responsibilities
- Good experience in build, implementation and configuration of
VMware ESXi hosts and vCenter servers (vSphere 6/vSphere
- Experience in handling ESXi & vCenter patching, version
upgrades and decommissioning.
- Knowledge in working with VMware VROPS.
- Strong understanding of VMware vSphere Networking and Cisco
- Hands on experience in build and configuration of Cisco UCS
Fabric Interconnects & Extenders, UCS B-Series Blade Servers and
- Experience in configuring UCS Service Profiles, vLANs, vSANs,
vNIC & vHBA Templates and handling UCS Firmware upgrades.
- Knowledge in working with Cisco HyperFlex.
- Good understanding of Cisco UCS Central and Cisco
- Knowledge in VMware/UCS scripting and automation is an added
- General process knowledge with build, implementation,
provisioning, patching, upgrades and decommissioning.
- Good understanding of ITIL practices.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- VMware certified professionals preferred.
Start date (dd-mmm-yy)
Duration of assignment (in Months)
Work Location (State, City )
CA, San Jose
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Eugene , VM ware Admin, Administration, Clerical , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!