Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Company: OUTFRONT Media
Posted on: September 12, 2019
This position is responsible for assisting the Real Estate
Department in market activities involving site identification,
revenue analysis for: new leases; renewals; easements; re-builds,
conversions & repairs. Processes Lease Change Forms, Lease Audits
and Monthly Reporting, vegetation and pest control, organizing and
preparation of materials for variance and ordinance presentations
and other related matters as deemed necessary by management.
* Provides secretarial support including call screening,
composing/typing correspondence, memorandums and reports;
preparation of graphs and charts; processing payment of all bills,
preparing leases, capital expenditure requests and gathering
appropriate information as well as telephone contact with
* Coordinates and manages typed materials such as documents,
reports, etc., and special projects directed by the Real Estate
Manager. Also maintain all Real Estate Department files.
* Processes and Maintains vegetation control records, pest control
records; property tax records; annual business license fee records;
percentage lease records.
* Processes all monthly Lease Change Forms, reports, and Lease
* Updates and maintains all Lease Files including the data entry,
review and analysis of: current rental, future increases,
expiration date, lease check registers, real estate taxes, parcel
I.D., license fee, meter number, revenues, E.O.I.,
latitude/longitude, and zip codes as defined by Sarbane-Oxley
compliance requirements in: 1) All spreadsheets applicable to Real
Estate Department; 2) Current/future lease data systems.
* Assist Real Estate Manager with background and revenue analysis
for new lease development and lease renewal negotiations, then
helps with servicing each lease through its duration, always
communicating directly with each landowner.
* Assist Real Estate Manager with daily Lessor requests in settling
any discrepancies (property-line disputes, ingress-egress problems,
roof damage, etc.) to the satisfaction of the concerned
* Assist Real Estate Manager in the analysis for securing and
renewing permits for locations with all applicable
* Assist Real Estate Manager in securing all necessary
* Assist Real Estate Manager as public affairs representative
striving to positively impact the ordinances and regulations which
control the outdoor advertising industry.
* Assist Real Estate Manager in research and analysis for lobbying
* Completes projects as directed by Real Estate Manager or Regional
VP of Real Estate.
* Computer Literacy: Proficient in Microsoft windows environment,
* Oracle background is helpful.
* Paralegal knowledge preferred.
* Must be professional, multi-task oriented, and able to
communicate clearly, comprehensively and with complete personal and
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT
AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO
OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO
RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR
EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN
STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media
Affirmative Action policy statement.
Keywords: OUTFRONT Media, Eugene , Real Estate Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!