Sustaining Support engineers
Company: TechDigital Corporation
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Please look for candidates with extensive troubleshooting
experience in Networking domain. If they have prior experience in
TAC environment it will be really good.
- 8 to 15 years of related industry experience in Networking
domain - Platform and L2/L3 Networking protocol
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and trouble shooting
skills required in Networking Domain.
- Exposure to work in Customer environment/TAC in trouble
shooting/debugging Network issues.
- Hand on experience in BCM Forward path
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Test process and different types of testing
and bug filing process.
- Manual testing of Platform independent features and in-depth
knowledge of Networking protocols and implementation will be an
- Hands on experience in using Spirent/ixia/smartbits traffic
- Automation knowledge of any scripting tool.
Keywords: TechDigital Corporation, Eugene , Sustaining Support engineers, Engineering , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!