Full Stack Engineer : Republic Services
Company: Shiftcode Analytics, Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Interview : Phone and skype
Visa: All ( Must be a genuine candidate, no proxy candidate )
Must have excellent comm skills
It's a full stack role that is more front end leaning. Details
below. Communication and team player attitude is critical. The
heads- down, highly independent and poor communication won't work
for this one.
Top 3 Required Skillsets:
- Bootstrap or Material Design
Company/Project Selling Points:
Republic Services is committed to create a more sustainable world
by improving neighborhoods and communities and being
environmentally responsible. It's a s table, growing, and
technology first company with opportunity for growth.
The Full Stack Engineer III serves as a lead technical resource and
participates in all phases of the development life cycle. The Full
Stack Engineer III analyzes complex business logic and technical
challenges and will shape and deliver the Company's future. The
Full Stack Engineer III analyzes, configures, and tunes
applications and is knowledgeable in digital technologies. The Full
Stack Engineer III also creates and enforces software development
standards and general best practices for web development.
- Leads the development of the next generation of responsive web
- Analyzes, configures, and tunes digital applications.
- Builds applications across a full stack of
- Designs component solutions that minimize maintenance and
increase speed to market.
- Leverages new technologies to develop and solve problems to
achieve business outcomes.
- Works cross-functionally with various teams including
Integration, QA, Operations and the business to help drive
- Provides solutions throughout IT organization to deliver on
business objectives and initiatives.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers to uphold standards and best
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Experience with agile scrum software development
- Experience in all aspects of the software development
lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding,
debugging, testing, release, and operational support.
- Lead team using the following technologies such as:
Design, CSS, HTML, SASS, Node
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent hands-on experience.
- 5 years' experience in software development, information
systems, or equivalent technical environment, including experience
in development of highly transactional, mission critical
applications in environments/architectures for multi-user
Keywords: Shiftcode Analytics, Inc, Eugene , Full Stack Engineer : Republic Services, Engineering , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!