AWS Sr Data Engineer.
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion
pipelines from distributed systems using Apache Spark and
- Highly proficient with Python, Spark and PL/SQL
- Experience in building ETL / data warehouse transformation
- Strong experience with Big Data, Data analysis with excellent
analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in Big Data components such as Spark SQL, Data
frames, HIVE etc implemented using Data Bricks would be
- Hands on experience on Cloud based environments - AWS
- Hands on experience on AWS S3, EMR, EC2, Lambda, Redshift,
Redshift Spectrum, Athena
- Excellent understanding of the full SDLC - agile and DevOps
- Should be flexible to quickly learn new technology and do
- Should be self-motivated and good team player
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills along with the
ability to provide support to technical teams and business
- Any AWS Cloud or Bigdata certification has advantage.
- Exposure to data architecture principles and practices
- Experience with Databricks Delta live tables and
- Experience with building data pipeline on Databricks
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Eugene , AWS Sr Data Engineer., Engineering , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...