Product Manager- Flow Cytometry Analyzer
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: April 4, 2021
COVID-19 Update: To keep our candidates, colleagues and other
visitors--safe, we're making changes to our interview and hiring
process. Learn more Product Manager- Flow Cytometry Analyzer
location Eugene, Oregon, US Job ID: 150529BR Job Title: Product
Manager, Flow Cytometry Analyzer
Requisition ID: 150529BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do
important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer,
protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your
work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in
achieving your career goals.
Location: Eugene, OR
How will you make an impact?
The Global Product Manager for Flow Cytometry Analyzer is
responsible for managing the Attune--- NxT instrument platform,
accessory, and devices product lines. They will be responsible for
sustaining and growing the Attune platform by performing VOC
activities, reviewing quality issues and customer feedback feature
requests and developing the strategic plan for multi-generation
releases. They will work with research and development, operations
and business counterparts to execute their plan.
What will you do?
- Work within a matrix environment to develop and execute global
strategic business plans to execute the MGPP of the Attune NxT flow
cytometer to take market share and move into new geographies,
customer segments, and markets for flow cytometry.
- Analyze market data and trends to develop and execute business
plan and customer requirements for multigenerational products.
- Execute, Synthesize, and Communicate Voice of Customer
- Perform pricing analysis studies and develop product life cycle
strategies for existing products when necessary.
- Work with marketing and regional partners on development and
execution of marketing plans and commercial marketing
- Prioritize time and resources, with an ability to see a task
through to completion, despite other project demands.
- Plan, organize, create, and deliver technical presentations to
commercial and support organizations.
- Coordinate and manage communication of software release
information to field teams and customers as necessary
- Assist with customer demonstration, tradeshows, customer
visits, and flow cytometry courses as needed.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific Discipline required.
- Master's degree in Life Science, Marketing, or Business (MBA)
- Ph.D., or M.B.A. strongly preferred.
- 5 years' experience in flow cytometry, product marketing,
and/or sales role is required.
- Direct experience in the flow cytometry and operation of the
Attune--- NxT is desired but not required.
- 3+ years in a product management role and/or commercial sales
and support including experience developing strategy and
successfully implementing marketing plans required.
- Experience in marketing in a scientific environment is
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Highly self-motivated leader with ability to manage and
prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of
urgency to drive results.
- Ability to be successful in a highly matrix environment.
- Ability to see new business opportunities, set and meet
aggressive objectives and develop strong working relationships will
be required for success.
- Ability to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve
timely completion of project deliverables.
- Position will be in an office in Eugene, OR (Post COVID
- Ability to Travel up to 25% (Post COVID Determination)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary
minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world
healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
To access this job later or share with a friend, please enter Name
and Email Address below. Your Name Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up and receive similar job alerts to your email Enter Email
address Get customized job recommendations based on your career
area of interest. How would you rate your experience popup Thermo
Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with
annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our
customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether
our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving
complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and
therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are
here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000
colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative
technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services
through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific,
Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab
Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit
www.thermofisher.com . Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, creed,
religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic
information, veteran status, age or disability status.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Eugene , Product Manager- Flow Cytometry Analyzer, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!