Associate Product Manager, Antibody Detection
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: April 9, 2021
COVID-19 Update: To keep our candidates, colleagues and other
visitors--safe, we're making changes to our interview and hiring
process. Learn more Job Title: Associate Product Manager, Antibody
Requisition ID: 150765BR
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do
important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer,
protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your
work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in
achieving your career goals.
Location: West Hills, CA or Remote USA
How will you make an impact?
As Associate Product Manager, Antibody Detection you will support
the management of the antibody detection and serology product
portfolios working closely with project team members and engaging
customers to help bring new products to market. The role requires
creative and technical writing skills for project proposals,
customer requirement specifications, business plans, and product
collateral. The Associate Product Manager will support product
development and perform market research through direct customer
feedback, scientific publications, and close collaboration with the
What will you do?
- Support the management of antibody detection and serology
- Understand customer needs and requirements for product
workflows, usage, and specifications.
- Use Voice of Customer (VOC) to identify key opportunities for
product development and improvements.
- Represent market requirements during the product development
process to ensure the product meets customer driven product design
- Collaborate with project team members for new product
- Support the development and execution of product launch plans
including the delivery of product training programs for internal
and external customers (Technical Support, Field Application
Specialists, Direct Sales, Distributors, Order Desk, etc.).
- Evaluate market and competition to help develop and deploy key
messages and communication strategies for the product line with
Marketing support team.
- Perform data driven decision making to prioritize enhancement
- Write project proposals, customer requirements, and business
- Implement strategic plans and tactical activities.
- Maintains professionalism with internal and external
- Exhibits a high level of quality, integrity, and positive cross
- Embody the Thermo Fisher 4-I Values of Integrity, Intensity,
Innovation, and Involvement.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, or similar life
science field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an IVD/medical
device arena or related field required.
- Previous experience with project management and product
- Basic understanding of digital marketing preferred.
- Experience working in regulated environment and knowledge of
ISO 13485 and design control requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of antibody detection and serology product portfolios
and their usage and applications in the histocompatibility and
- Knowledge and experience with HLA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with multi- functional project teams and
- Ability to function independently in fast paced changing
environment with deadline and resource constraints.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Able to work independently with some guidance from Marketing
- Ability to learn new products and technology at a fast
- Able to successfully lead a project involving a group that may
include participants from all levels of the business.
- Ability to Travel up to 25% (Post COVID Determination)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary
minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world
healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
To access this job later or share with a friend, please enter Name
and Email Address below. Your Name Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up and receive similar job alerts to your email Enter Email
address Get customized job recommendations based on your career
area of interest. Location West Hills, California, US Marketing How
would you rate your experience popup Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue
exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to
make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers
are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical
challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or
increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to
support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues
delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies,
purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our
industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied
Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and
Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com .
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic
origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Eugene , Associate Product Manager, Antibody Detection, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!