Project Manager Coordinator
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Founded and headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, we design,
manufacture and install processing systems tailored to extract
recyclables from the waste stream. We are building the largest,
most rugged and highest performing MRFs in the world. -As a result,
our customers are leading the industry with the highest throughput,
recovery, and purity rates achieved anywhere. This early experience
gave us insight into processing various types of material streams,
knowledge that would prove invaluable as we set our sights on a new
and emerging market - extracting recyclables from waste
streams.Project Manager CoordinatorResponsibilities
- Coordinates and supports the Project Management, Service and
Engineering teams through organization of field reports and data,
photos, job folders, calendar and contractor reports. Ensures
project plans are being followed.
- Oversees all aspects of assigned projects, sets deadlines,
assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of
project. Communicates directly with customers, Project Engineers,
vendors and contractors concerning project cost, staffing and
- Maintains project schedules, standard templates and job books.
Prepares Customer Project Plans for presentation and final customer
- Works closely with Projects Group Manager in developing and
maintaining team resource calendar.
- Assists with contractor bid and award process
- Creates contracts and verifies payment terms.
- Ensures contractors have proper documentation and licenses as
requested by the Project Manager.
- Tracks change orders to ensure timely resolution. Works with
Engineering and Project Manager to ensure installation drawings and
related materials are printed and on-site timely.
- Coordinates paint selection with Project Manager, Paint
Department and customer, and occasionally coordinates paint samples
to be sent to site.
- Coordinates weekly Project Management meeting; takes and
distribute notes. Assist in project recap analysis and
- Experience as an Admin - at least 3 years -supporting -a team
- Excel- intermediate user although mostly pulling reports and
data entry- need to be very comfortable within program although
does not need to know pivot tables or vlookups
- Should be personable and know how to effectively communicate
with different teams and personalities
- Must be willing to submit to a -background -check
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screenSchedule: Mon - Fri,
6:30am - 2:30pmPay: $18- $23 (DOE)APPLY NOW
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Eugene , Project Manager Coordinator, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!