Account Manager - Outside Sales
Company: Airgas Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position Title: Account Manager
- Eugene, OR
- Travel required in your personal vehicle throughout designated
territory. $550/month car allowance and mileage/expense
- Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k, paid
holidays, vacation, and much more.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?As Account Manager you will sell
welding products as well as industrial and specialty gases. You
will advise customers on tools, hardware, and abrasive products, as
well as safety apparel and equipment including goggles, helmets,
hearing protection, welding jackets, and more. You'll call on
prospective and existing customers to build relationships and
increase sales, and work with Airgas product specialists and
branches to bring value and added resources to improve customer's
In particular, you will:
- Build strong relationships with all branch personnel and create
open communication with branch managers to grow and support
- Actively pursue and acquire, on an on-going basis, new and
competitive accounts with emphasis on gases, business, and product
- Ensure customer inquiries related to billing problems, cylinder
balances, order status, time of delivery, etc are promptly and
courteously handled, providing follow-up as necessary.
- Complete and turn in sales related paperwork and annual sales
analysis and forecasts to management.
- Schedule joint sales calls with vendors and Airgas Product
Are you a MATCH?
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience in industrial sales (preferred).
- 5+ years experience in outside sales (preferred).
- Welding and compressed gases product knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency working with computer applications including Google
Workspace and Microsoft Office (required).
About AirgasAirgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S.
supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as
hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers
of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas
fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and
innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take
initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases,
technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is
present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates
Join us for a stimulating experience: you'll find a world of
learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at
the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful
Your differences enhance our performanceAt Airgas, we are committed
to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the
diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community
stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Airgas Inc., Eugene , Account Manager - Outside Sales, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!