Regional Nurse Director (RN) - Full-time, 100% Travel!
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are growing! Enlivant is seeking a Regional Care Specialistto
support our Oregon/Washington Region!
About Us:We believe taking care of America's aging population is
not only a moral obligation, but a true honor and privilege. With
over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation's most
trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like
family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.We
are a certified "Great Place to Work" and we believe in not only
making an impact in our industry, but also with our employees. Our
Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our
workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a
401k with a company match. We also offer a generous unlimited paid
time off program.We provide personalized training, both
face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their
roles, in compliance with state regulations, and are up-to-date on
industry best practices and resources. Through our Learning
Management System (LMS), all Enlivant employees have access to
state-required regulatory courses, Memory Care courses from
industry leader Teepa Snow, professional development and soft
skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.We invite you to
start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of
Position Summary:You will aid the Divisional Vice Presidents and
regional team in the identification of residences in need of
assistance with resident care, quality service, and regulatory
support. You will provide day-to-day support and management needed
to assist with the stabilization of the assigned community.
In collaboration with senior leadership and divisional and regional
leadership teams, you will develop work plans, set community goals,
and monitor expected dates for goal completion. You will be
expected to work a flexible schedule and must be willing to travel
among many different states on a routine basis.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of Nurse Managers. You
will be responsible to ensure that the orientation and training of
community nurses are thorough and timely. Assists the Regional
Director of Care Services to ensure the new Care Services Manager
achieves success in their role.
- Works closely with Operations and Sales to orient and train
team members on the Enlivant Achieving Excellence Quality
Improvement Program & Tools.
- While assigned to a Community, ensure that qualified management
and staff are hired and trained, as well as company policies,
Resource Guides, and forms are implemented and followed.
- Ensures that residents are appropriately assessed and receiving
appropriate services as documented on the Resident Service Plan.
Charges for care are accurate and reflect the needs addressed in
- Promptly investigates incidents/accidents and complaints and
reports findings and appropriate recommendations to senior
leadership. Follows the Enlivant Incident Reporting
- Ensures that follow-up communication occurs to complainants and
that substantiated complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of
the complainant. Encourages the use of the Quality Connection 800
Line for the residents and family members.
- Ensures the delivery of standardized or specialized training
programs for front line staff at the community.
- Provides skills competency testing of staff, as required.
- Assists the regional and community leadership teams with a
resolution of difficult staffing and scheduling issues.
- Maintains a high degree of awareness of trends and changes
affecting the Residences.
- Performs other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Registered Nurse
- Current/active, unencumbered state nursing license in the state
- Education or experience sufficient to meet position
requirements or as required by State regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends,
holidays and overtime, to meet the requirements of the
- Meets all mandatory health requirements by State
- Maintains CPR and/or First Aid Certification as required by
- Continuing education annually or as required by the State Board
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and
work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet
job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an
essential function of this position
- Previous experience as a Health and Wellness Director, Nurse
Manager, Charge Nurse or Clinical Director
- Previous experience managing multiple locations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in nursing
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission;
to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and
- Maintain humility
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactionsEnlivant provides equal
employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not
discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national
origin, age, disability or other prohibited bases.Where required by
state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the
Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each
new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization.#IND-1Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: Enlivant, Eugene , Regional Nurse Director (RN) - Full-time, 100% Travel!, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!