Company: Lignetics Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 / yr** Pre-employment
background check and drug screen required.Demonstrate
- Responsible to plan, direct and coordinate the production
- Responsible to prioritize and prepare production schedules and
communicate production goals to the appropriate departments.
- Must be able to analyze equipment efficiency, materials supply
and coordinate manpower requirements.
- Responsible to maintain quality control of product and the
quality system in the plant.
- Responsible to properly manage, train and supervise Working
Foreman and production personnel.
- Ability to stratify losses and use Root Cause Analysis tools to
reduce the losses in the plant
- Ability to understand manufacturing principals and equipment to
a level where the individual can lead a team in determining issues
related to performance where it is less than stated capacity
- Must have a data driven, analytical approach to problem
Communication and Teamwork:
- Collection/verification/reporting of daily/weekly/monthly
- Production/Indirect personnel scheduling as directed by the
- Vacation/attendance tracking/reporting with Ops.
- Daily/weekly/monthly environmental data acquisition/reporting.
- Responsible to create, maintain, and accurately convey
production and inventory reports to appropriate members of
management and sales department on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee corrective action policies and procedures, employee
performance evaluations, and training schedules as needed. Other
duties as assigned.
- Recruits/evaluates potential employees. Inspections, Safety and
- Maintaining plant wide parts/equipment/expendables inventory
- Ensuring appropriate levels are maintained to allow efficient
operation of the facility.
- Oversees the implementation of all quality control SOP
policies/procedures including the PFI Standards Program.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the facility while
coordinating the Lignetics Safety Program at the plant level.
Includes all reporting requirements both for Lignetics and as
required by OSHA or state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Industrial
Engineering or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of related supervisory experience preferably in a
- Must have a roll up your sleeves approach, be highly analytical
and forward thinking. This is a day to day operating role but also
one that requires resourcefulness, strategic thinking, and
exceptional leadership and motivational skills.
- Requires a medium degree of technical and analytical skills.
Requires the ability to do simple to complex math
- Must be able to work in a high temperature/ humidity area.
- Annual bonus
- Pellet purchase program
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Full benefits - vision/dental
- Flexible schedules
- Lignetics SWAG gear to include an annual pair of work boots &
other PPE Lignetics, Inc. offers clean, renewable solutions. We
have 30 years of experience innovating eco-friendly essentials for
everyday life. Lignetics manufactures a variety of consumer brands
in several different categories including wood pellets for home
heating, BBQ pellets for grilling, wood pellets and shavings for
animal bedding, and a wood fiber-based cat litter. Each of our
products have unique features and benefits but are all linked with
a wonderful recycled, renewable, sustainable, and carbon neutral
story. We turn recycled sawdust into value-add, branded consumer
Keywords: Lignetics Inc., Eugene , Production Manager, Executive , Brownsville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!