Loss Prevention District Manager
Company: Bi-Mart Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Bi-Mart CorporationWe've been a part of the
Northwest for over 65 years. Bi-Mart stores are convenient, easy to
shop at, and offer real values every day on name brand products.
Whether it's the everyday shopping list, a home improvement
project, automotive maintenance, or outfitting for the great
outdoors, you'll find it and more at your local Bi-Mart.We're part
of the neighborhood, and we've served generations of Northwest
families with honest values that your family can count on. We also
have a long history of giving back to the communities we serve by
supporting charitable organizations and worthy causes. Our goal has
always been to create more value for our members in our stores and
in their communities.Why work for Bi-Mart?
- Growing company
- Great work-life balance
- Community involvement
- Great work environment
- We love our customers!About the Loss Prevention TeamThe Loss
Prevention (LP) team provides comprehensive support to the
Company's retail stores, distribution center, and business office
in the areas of: internal and external theft control, OSHA
compliance, and liability claim management. About the PositionThe
Loss Prevention District Manager position is responsible for
managing all store and district level loss prevention operations
for the stores within his/her area to include: internal
investigations, safety and Loss Prevention audits, hiring,
training, and supervising Loss Prevention Officers (LPO), and
maintaining physical security equipment (locks, panic hardware,
CCTV, etc.). This position requires frequent day travel and
occasional-to-frequent overnight/extended travel.Qualifications:
Include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to write structured reports, set priorities and
- Ability to produce results while handling multiple tasks under
pressure and within deadlines
- Strong initiative with accuracy, follow up, and commitment a
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, and
- Must maintain composure under adverse conditions
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to travel
- Must currently possess or be able to qualify for, and obtain
within four months of hire, a license as a Private Security
Supervisory Manager from the Oregon Department of Public Safety
Standards & Training.Requirements:
- Ability to interact positively with store and business office
- Ability to interact positively with law enforcement
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write comprehensible, legible, and structured
reports in English.
- Ability to maintain composure under adverse conditions.
- Knowledgeable of laws and regulations pertaining to loss
- Ability to travel to surrounding areasExperience:
- Prior loss prevention experience is preferred but not
- Prior experience at retail brands such as Target, Walgreens,
Rite Aid, Fred Meyer, Safeway, and Albertsons is an asset!
Schedule:As an employee-owned company, Bi-Mart stores are open 9:00
am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday and 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday -
Sunday. Requires 24-hour day, 7-day week availability*Hours and
days will vary depending upon workload and
assignment.Pay:Bi-weeklyExperience:Minimum of 3 to 5 years'
experience in retail loss prevention, preferably in management.
Interview/interrogation experience; Wicklander-Zulawski
certification preferred but not required. Previous multi-unit
experience is preferred. Previous exposure to OSHA safety, employee
training, and criminal justice education are all desirable but not
Keywords: Bi-Mart Corporation, Eugene , Loss Prevention District Manager, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!