Company: Tyndale Advisors, LLC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At Tyndale Advisors, our mission is to remove obstacles to
growth. Our experience runs deep, focusing on the hardware, home
improvement, lumber yard, and farm & ranch industries. From single
stores to statewide locations, our marketing team specializes in
hardware store support by providing comprehensive marketing
services including branding, style guides, email and social
campaigns, radio and TV ads, circulars, and more.Who You AreA
natural project manager, you are extremely organized, respectful
and willing and able to communicate openly with other Brand
Managers, Creative Services team members and clients alike. We make
a point to hire individuals who embody humility, analysis, mutual
respect, servant leadership, open-mindedness, and
collaboration.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Strategy Development - development of brand
strategies, marketing plans, the facilitation of, or participation
in, marketing meetings and other ways to assist clients with
developing effective strategies.
- Project Management - effective use of documents, tools and
systems to manage resources, schedules and budgets. Delivering
quality, cost-effective solutions on time.
- Budgeting and Cost Management - managing TAM marketing
resources, client budgets and client expectations with a focus on
cost and effectiveness.
- Creative Collaboration - working with the creative team and
client on areas such as visual design and the development of
- Comprehensive Client Management - helping client succeed
through TAM client life-cycle. Beyond basic project management,
these are skills related -to setting expectations, drawing out
goals, needs and concerns of not only the business, but of client
primary contacts. -Provide additional support- as directed by Brand
Manager Team Lead.Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in marketing,
project management or related field required. Experience in an
agency is preferred.
- The ability to work with all levels of internal and external
management and staff candidly and effectively.
- The ability to effectively coordinate tasks and project
timelines with multiple team members and handle multiple clients in
a fast-paced, technology-based environment.
- Strong competency in various software programs including office
productivity, project management, proofing, collaboration / web
conferencing, and other applications.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
both off- and on-site.
- Familiarity and experience, as a user and as leveraged as part
of marketing campaigns, with digital and social media platforms,
such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Google Ads, YouTube, and
- College degree is required.
- Travel is required.Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay.
- Benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans,
vacation and sick leave.
- Travel opportunities.
- Team and mentor-based working environment that allows for
developing skills and defining individual growth plans..
Keywords: Tyndale Advisors, LLC, Eugene , Brand Manager, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!