Company: Northwest Community Credit Union
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Northwest Community Credit Union believes in providing our
employees an environment where they can flourish personally and
professionally. We are proud that we have never lost sight of our
founders' commitment to providing each individual, and our
community, with uncommon care. Join a team with a rich heritage of
serving our region for more than 70 years!Northwest Community
Credit Union serves members from offices in 14 locations across
Position Primary Purpose:Assists and supports the Commercial
Lending Team by handling all aspects of commercial loan portfolio
management as it relates to the assigned portfolio of loans.
Performs both technical and administrative duties.
- Assists Commercial Lending Credit Manager by managing the
workflow of commercial lending; assisting and training Credit
Analysts with spreads, credit memos, and documentation.
- Manages relationship with participation partners, research, and
underwrites participation requests.
- Manages relationships with existing borrowers and supports
Commercial Loan Officers with managing new relationships.
- Acts as primary point of contact as needed for existing
- Reviews loan documentation prior to and after loan closing to
determine accuracy and proper execution.
- Supports the Commercial Lending Team to ensure timely annual
reviews, document performance against covenants and conditions,
make risk rating recommendations on reviews and new credit
requests, and assist in developing action plans for deteriorating
- Reviews credit memorandums, annual reviews, property
inspections, and commercial real estate evaluations for accuracy
and further recommendation for approval. Provides assistance and
feedback to Credit Analysts preparing the annual reviews.
- Provides on-going training of teammates on commercial loan
underwriting in order to identify, quantify, and mitigate
- Maintains a working knowledge of all policies, procedure and
- Builds and monitors special reports as needed for Commercial
Lending Team to monitor risk and realize opportunities and aid in
department and portfolio allocation and management.
- Maintains contact and develops relationships with vendors.
Continually apprise the Commercial Lending Management Team with any
issues or concerns or opportunities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Previous Experience:A minimum of three (3) years' experience in a
commercial underwriting or analysis role. Previous financial
institution experience required.
Education:Bachelor's degree is required.
- Working knowledge of commercial lending and deposit procedures,
commercial and personal statement analysis, credit memos.
- Complete knowledge of lending regulations.
- Maintains consistent high standards in areas of accuracy,
thoroughness, completeness, and neatness of documentation, system
input and correspondence.
- Strong, well developed interpersonal, communication and
interviewing skills to determine existing and/or potential members'
needs. Demonstrated ability to communicate with members in a
professional manner which will enhance the Credit Union's overall
- Ability to organize work in order to give prompt attention to
member's request, while at the same time meeting deadlines for work
- Demonstrated skills in member related account transactions.
Ability to interpret and explain Credit Union policies and
transactions posted to members' accounts.
- Ability to function effectively as a member of a team or on
individual tasks and assignments.
- Capability for effective use of office machines and data
processing systems to perform duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled
Keywords: Northwest Community Credit Union, Eugene , Portfolio Manager, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!