Staff Development Director
Company: Avalon Health Care Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
OverviewUmpqua Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is
Seeking a Staff Development Director to Join our Outstanding
Team!The Staff Development Director is responsible to plan and
implement facility orientation, job skills training, in-service
education and a Certification Training Program (if applicable) for
the nursing assistants as required by regulations.Today's aging
population means there's a growing demand for health care
professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career
opportunities available at Avalon Health Care! If you seek to use
your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come
join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career and
opportunities for advancement! Responsibilities
- Manage Training
- Orientation and Job Skills
- In-service Education Qualifications
- Must be a qualified licensed RNin good standing and currently
licensed by the State in which employed.
- Completion of post-secondary education or otherwise able to
read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level
necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents
and families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn
- Must pass criminal background investigation, and reference
inquiry.Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Avalon Health Care Inc, Eugene , Staff Development Director, Executive , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!