Sr. Practice Manager - Roseburg, OR
Company: P3 Health Partners
Posted on: September 22, 2022
P3 Health Partners is committed to ensuring the health and
safety of our team members, patients and communities we serve. As a
part of this commitment, all candidates must receive their COVID-19
vaccine prior to joining the team. If you have any questions about
our interview and hiring procedures, please contact
PeopleServices@p3hp.org. People. Passion. Purpose.At P3 Health
Partners, our promise is to guide our communities to better health,
unburden clinicians, align incentives and engage patients.We are a
physician-led organization relentless in our mission to overcome
all obstacles by positively disrupting the business of health care,
transforming it from sickness care into wellness guidance.We are
looking for a Sr.Practice Manager.If you are passionate about your
work; eager to have fun; and motivated to be part of a fast-growing
organization in Roseburg, OR then you should consider joining our
team.Overall Purpose:wThe Sr. Practice Manager (Sr. PM) is an
exempt, management position responsible for successfully leading
and directing operations of internal medicine practices and
wellness centers in their designated region. This position will
work collaboratively with the Director of Operations and Medical
Director to ensure the practices are able to meet patient needs, as
well as the patient experience, quality, and financial objectives
of the clinics. The PM will be responsible for the overall
day-to-day clinic operations and direct supervision of the clinical
and non-clinical staff, as well as the supervision of practice
supervisors. The PM is also responsible for ensuring the clinics
offers a safe and welcoming environment. The PM will ensure
positive employee morale and engagement and a professional work
environment. The PM will also maintain and enforce departmental
programs, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as initiate
process improvement.Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED required, with evidence of continuing
education in health care management.
- BA/BS in business or health care management or medical related
- 5plus years general management experience, including 3 years
management experience in health care organization preferred.
- Familiarity with Athena, HCC coding, Global Risk and Population
Health Management a plus.
- CMPEcredential and LEAN certification preferred.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to select, lead, coach, counsel,
supervise, evaluate and reward staff to build strong teams and to
provide excellent customer service.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration
- Excellent management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to independently prioritize/organize follow-through of
detailed work and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage and complete projects
and tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated patient experience success.
- Analytical skills with ability to develop and implement the
- Quality management experience with HEDIS and other key quality
- Compliance management to include: OSHA, CLIA, HIPAA and risk
- Office (facility) Maintenance to ensure a safe, clean and
inviting environment.Your full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: P3 Health Partners, Eugene , Sr. Practice Manager - Roseburg, OR, Executive , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!