Senior Director, Demand Generation
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Skillable is a 100% remote and virtual tech company that's
modernizing the world of training. Come share your professional
magic with highly talented, drive and fun colleagues who believe in
the power of skilling. Experience what a true team focused on doing
the right thing feels like
Our people and talent are what make us great and fun! We work
together to create amazing solutions and experiences for our
customers and their clients. We utilize our employees' personal
strengths to help our company grow and ensure our team is living
their best, authentic life. We don't just share our appreciation
for our team members once a year with a branded mug-it's shared on
a daily basis. Our remote work environment blends the demands of
work and life without the added pressure of commuting or feeling
guilty about leaving early to visit the dentist.
Come work with us and learn what teamwork and integrity blended
with an emphasis on well-being and balance can do for your
The Sr. Director, Demand Generation, is a marketing leader,
responsible for the scalable, predictable and repeatable process of
creating sales pipeline by guiding prospects all the way through
the funnel, from anonymous to delighted customer. Oversee all
aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support
the company's fast-paced growth. The responsibilities of the role
include strategy development, program execution, and process
optimization and the coaching and mentoring of a team of direct
- Develop and grow a high performing, metrics-driven, customer
acquisition organization made up of campaign management, digital
marketing, partner marketing and marketing operations.
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel direct and channel
acquisition campaigns including but not limited to search, display,
email, social, direct mail, events, ABM and content
- Meet and exceed pipeline development goals and other leading
indicators of demand.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand
creation activities on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns,
adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with product teams to ensure message optimization
and cross-functional alignment.
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving
strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of end-user
purchasing behavior and industry trends to ensure effective
implementation of marketing programs.
- Optimize targeting, creative, media and budget allocation to
maximize effectiveness and ROI.
- Assess new trends and drive continual improvement of the
- Build and develop key relationships across the enterprise to
help build internal enthusiasm and momentum for project
- Help guide and influence decisions with proven data across all
levels of the organization.
- Engage in development opportunities to strengthen skills and
- Represent Skillable at industry events and conferences as
- Coach, mentor and manage a team to ensure productive
performance and talent pipeline growth within the department and
broader business division.
- Develop, create and own the delivery of appropriate onboarding
and training materials to ensure successful assimilation with the
team and division.
- Support and promote the company values through positive
interactions with both internal and external partners and customers
on a regular basis.
- Other strategic business initiatives or cross-functional
project involvement as required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (product management,
marketing, business, finance, product development, project
- Authority in B2B demand generation with 10+ years of experience
in marketing in fast-paced technology companies
- Experience leading or managing people preferred, including
leading cross-functional work groups or project teams successfully.
- Proven experience mentoring and coaching others, either
cross-functionally or directly.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing
marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear ROI focused
- Expert in B2B digital marketing, marketing automation, lead
conversion, nurturing programs and marketing analytics.
- Big picture thinker with meticulous attention to
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through
technology, data and process.
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-based decision
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Experience working cross-functionally and promoting
collaborative partnerships to drive results.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to various
audiences/levels including leadership through various
- Ability to present and convey material both formally and
informally to all levels of the organization.
- Thorough understanding (or willingness to learn expeditiously)
of business operations and processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet
Keywords: Skillable, Eugene , Senior Director, Demand Generation, Executive , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!