Branch Manager II
Company: Gerretsen's Building Supply
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Our PurposeWe help build better communities.We are courteous.
Create a positive experience for customers, employees, suppliers
and communities.We are the Guide. Help our customers, employees,
and suppliers succeed through trust and partnership.We are
Ambitious. Seek innovative solutions and go the extra mile.We are
Accountable. Act with honesty and integrity.We are Safe. Protect
our customers, suppliers, and employees by cultivating a
safety-first environment.Role StatementTo operate the branch in a
profitable manner consistent with TAL policies and procedures. To
achieve desired objectives, develop highly productive personnel and
maintain customer service and satisfaction. Direct production,
distribution and marketing operations for branch utilizing
available resources, thereby ensuring maximum return on investment
and long-term growth while safeguarding assets.Branch Manager II
oversees locations generating between $8m - $14m in
revenue.Outcomes for Success
- Monitor and develop an ongoing customer service attitude in all
- Meet or exceed the branch's Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensure TAL's Safety Program is implemented and active at the
- Direct an aggressive sales program for retail consumers and
building contractors. Confer with customers and general office to
evaluate and promote possibilities for improved and expanded
service s and products in the area.
- Supervise inside and outside operations, including margins,
expense control, inventories, deliveries and housekeeping.
- Utilize Spruce information to analyze branch results to more
effectively increase sales, margins and inventory control.
- Be responsible for personnel management, including hiring,
training, motivating appraising, compensating and terminating
- Support purchasing functions in conjunction with the marketing
and purchasing departments to meet customers' needs and facilitate
sales, including cycle counting and active inventory
- Support and implement company marketing and merchandising
programs. Monitor quality of branch presentation including signage,
proper pricing, inventory selection and levels and promotional
displays to ensure TAL expectations are met and customer have an
exceptional shopping experience.
- Coordinate with accounting, credit, data processing and human
resources managers and implement policies and procedures.
- Direct a total loss prevention program, including security,
safety, and maintenance of equipment, vehicles and property.
- Prepare and maintain budgets and forecasts.
- Keep management informed of current operational status and
- Comply with all policies and regulations pertaining to
- Develop and maintain key business relationships with customers,
team members, industry organizations and the local community.
- Communicate with other branch managers.
- May perform other duties as assignedRelocationThis position
will require relocation to the Roseburg, OR area.BenefitsBenefits
eligibility will be determined based on employment status and plan
rules are subject to change
- Company paid and voluntary Life + AD&D
- 401k with company match
- Sick leave
- Holiday pay
- Personal cell phone reimbursement
- Other great employee engagement benefitsWho We AreOur
family-owned company is helping to build better communities. At our
home improvement stores located throughout the Pacific Northwest,
we create a positive experience for our customers-pros and
homeowners alike-by providing guidance for innovative, smart
- 4-10 years of experience
- High school or GED preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsPhysical
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may
involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- May require exerting up to 80 pounds of force seldom and/or up
to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of
force constantly to move objectsPI196141669
Keywords: Gerretsen's Building Supply, Eugene , Branch Manager II, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!