Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Company: 52 Limited
Location: Cottage Grove
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Senior Brand Marketing Manager - 52 Limited
How you fill your 52 weeks is your business. Helping you find your
next opportunity is ours.
Our client, a leader in the gardening and horticulture industry, is
looking to add a Senior Brand Marketing Manager to their team in
Cottage Grove, OR. In this hybrid role, the Sr. Brand Marketing
Manager will take ownership on setting and delivering the brand
strategy through multiple channels and across various markets. With
strong roots throughout the northwest, this client is looking for a
candidate that is passionate and invested in horticulture and
maintaining the values of the business. Interested in learning
more? Read below for more details and then send your application in
As the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager, you will:
- Lead strategy, development and coordination of content for
customer acquisition through Print, Digital, Social Media, PR,
Retail and Wholesale aligned to target customer profiles.
- Manage paid media/advertising, event, and sponsorship
strategies with responsibility for tracking and ROI/ROAS
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute holistic multi-channel
marketing campaign strategies to generate sales, build customer
loyalty and increase the customer lifetime value
- Develop annual marketing strategies with expected outcomes and
plans to execute
- Weekly/monthly sales reporting and commentary across all
channels and activities
- Research and understand the full line of product offerings,
providing marketing platform recommendations and rationale for
category promotion along with specific varieties.
Who we are looking for:
- The ability to work with the Leadership team and define
marketing strategies, build PR strategy, execute consumer research,
and operate under a creative strategy plan.
- Someone with a skillset in creative and graphic design
- You have a full understanding and execution of all paid media
buying strategies and marketing channels such as Mail-Order
Catalogs, Tik-Tok, Facebook, Google, Instagram, Amazon Sponsored
Ads, Programmatic, paid search, and paid social.
- You have a leadership mindset and are able to cultivate and
motivate a high-functioning team of top-level talent with clear
goals, roles, and vision for the future with managerial courage and
a focus on culture, engagement, growth, and development.
- You are a creative thinker who is able to be strategic and
creative in thought and action. Playing a central role in the
ever-evolving role of marketing within the business.
- You have strong communication skills
- You have strong intuition, are creative, enjoy problem solving,
are innovative, and can create clarity in moments of
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in
developing digital and print marketing strategies, storytelling,
copywriting, as well as experience within a marketing leadership
We know that experience is gathered in many ways. If you have a
demonstrated ability to fulfill the job duties but got there in a
different way, please apply.
Why Work with our Client:
- Opportunity to build up the marketing team, run point on future
success, and manage the design and strategy process
- Benefits Summary to be shared during interview process
Why 52 Limited:52 Limited is a digital staffing agency with an
industry-leading focus on the creative + technology space. We
exclusively place tech and creative talent in direct-hire,
contract-to-hire, and contract roles
52 Limited's reputation in the recruiting industry is unparalleled
in the Pacific Northwest. While we're headquartered right here in
Portland, our tenured team routinely places world-class talent from
all over the West Coast and Texas. We work with some of the most
forward- thinking and recognizable clients in Portland, Seattle,
Los Angeles, Austin, and beyond. To learn more about our team,
We are committed to fostering a people-first candidate experience
that benefits our talent, clients, and community. 52 Limited
encourages a diversity of applicants of all backgrounds and
identities to apply. Let us know if you need a reasonable
accommodation during the application or interview process.
Keywords: 52 Limited, Eugene , Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Executive , Cottage Grove, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!