Director, Channel Marketing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
isolved, Inc.Director, Channel MarketingOur mission at isolved
is to help people exceed their goals through transformational
employee experience - and we practice what we preach. isolved has
been recognized as a Great Place to Work-Certified \u2122 company,
which is an achievement that was validated through our own employee
feedback. We believe that when you have a healthy culture, you move
from a company to a team - and teamwork is one of our core values.
In every department throughout the organization, our people go
above and beyond to support each other because when one person
wins, we all win.If you are an innovative marketer who's
digitally-savvy, analytical and social media aware all at once, and
who is looking for a high growth opportunity in a fast-paced
environment then read on! If you are obsessed with developing
marketing strategies that attract and retain strong channel
partners, and that help those partners maximize their success, we
would love to hear from you.The Director of Channel Marketing is
responsible for overseeing the marketing channel team, reporting to
the VP of Marketing, this role manages a team of field marketing
region managers focused on building and executing marketing
strategies and programs to increase lead generation and pipeline
growth for each channel market. The Director of Channel Marketing
will collaborate with cross-functional departments including Sales,
Product Marketing and Brand to implement new programs and processes
that assist the Channel Marketing team in achieving its marketing
goals. This individual will be instrumental in helping the Channel
Managers optimize marketing strategies and increase
- Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing
- Developing new channel marketing strategies and implementing
- Analyzing market data, trends, consumer preferences, and
competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies.
- Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with
the marketing team, senior managers, and other departments.
- Overseeing the Channel Marketing team.
- Effectively understand and drive towards department lead
- Analyze, and disseminate comprehensive reporting.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Brand, and other
cross-functional teams to create dynamic, engaging, and successful
marketing campaigns that generate demand and increase lead
flow.Measurement for Success
- Meet or exceed Channel Marketing team goals (MQLs, SALs &
- Demonstrated success in impacting wins and sales bookings.
- Development and implementation of new marketing strategies and
programs that support and strengthen partner relationships.
- Provide Channel Marketing team members with opportunities for
professional development and career growth.Essential Requirements
- 5+ years' experience in channel marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing technologies
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Proficient knowledge of lead scoring and nurturing
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in data analysis, and
agility to quickly understand the relationship between marketing
results and business outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft 365, in particular
- Solid and demonstrable experience of sales and marketing
software (e.g., HubSpot, Metadata.io, Outreach, CRM), and analytics
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Ambitious yet flexible self-starter who can work in a rapidly
- A desire to work hard, make a difference, and have fun doing
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Advanced ability to drive creativity and
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, or in a
related field or equivalent experience.Work EnvironmentNormal
working conditions require normal to close concentration, visual
attention, and manual dexterity. Lifting requirements 25/30lbs.
Moderate noise. Some travel required for industry
events/conferences and on-site meetings.About isolvedAs part of the
isolved team, you will be equipped with the tools and resources
needed to help you excel in your career - including professional
development opportunities, amazing benefits, and a welcoming
workplace where you will experience a true sense of
belonging.isolved is an employee experience leader, providing
intuitive, people-first HCM technology. Our solutions are delivered
directly or through our partner network to more than five million
employees and 145,000 employers ' who use them every day to boost
performance, increase productivity, and accelerate results while
reducing risk. Our HCM platform, isolved People Cloud, seamlessly
connects and manages the employee journey across talent management,
HR & payroll, workforce management and engagement management
functions. No matter the industry, we help high-growth
organizations employ, enable, and empower their workforce by
transforming employee experience for a better today and a better
tomorrow.isolved offers competitive total rewards including health
& welfare benefits, career development and advancement
opportunities, 401k match, annual merit and pay for performance
bonus eligibility and a flexible, safe work environment.isolved is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or
disability status. isolved is a progressive and open-minded
meritocracy. If you are smart and good at what you do, come as you
are.This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities,
but is merely the most accurate lists for the current job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be
assigned at any time with or without notice.#CB
Keywords: isolved, Eugene , Director, Channel Marketing, Executive , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!