Branch Manager in Lane County
Company: Oregon Community Credit Union
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Starting salary range: $76,129.20 - $106,953.60, plus incentive
Location: Eugene/Springfield, OR
OCCU is here to enrich lives. We do this by hiring tenacious,
humble, and big-hearted individuals who are driven to work hard;
contribute to an outstanding member experience; support their
community through volunteering and advocating for community needs
and are dedicated to their own individual growth and
As a Branch Manager, you will ensure exceptional member experiences
by coaching and mentoring staff to provide excellent service. You
are responsible for growing branch revenues and ensuring branch
profitability while establishing relationships within the community
and driving new branch memberships.
Every day you will:
- Hire, schedule, develop, mentor, coach, and assess team
members. Oversee disciplinary action with the assistance of Human
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained, and motivated staff to
meet daily department demands and long-term organizational
- Establish and maintain commitments and professional business
relationships with employees, members, vendors, the community,
professional organizations, and Credit Union trade
- Participate in outside networking and business development
- Plan and direct branch activities to successfully meet goals
- Develop new business and expand existing member relationships.
Evaluate conditions of the local market and work closely with OCCU
Brand & Experience team to create and develop annual branch
marketing plans with specific measurable goals.
- Follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports
when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when
applicable, and completing annual training.
To thrive in this role, you need:
- A minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a bank,
credit union branch, finance company, or equivalent management
- Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a
specialized course of study at a business or trade school.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience developing and growing an effective team that
actively delivers an enriching member experience.
- Must maintain licensing and relevant updates with the NMLS Safe
Act website including address changes, name changes, and other
relevant personal information changes required by NMLS.
- Annually review licensing in the timeline allotted by
- Stay current on products, procedures, and other pertinent
changes. Attend and complete training that enhances one's ability
to perform the job.
Qualified candidates for this position will have the relevant
education and experience necessary to perform the essential
functions and meet the minimum performance expectations for this
position with or without accommodation.
OCCU offers additional compensation for bilingual Spanish-speaking
employees who pass a standardized language test. Those who meet the
criteria receive $1.00 per hour.
OCCU offers a robust compensation and benefits package
- Low-cost medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible education and
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
OCCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.PI201301917
Keywords: Oregon Community Credit Union, Eugene , Branch Manager in Lane County, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!