Director, Business Solutions
Company: ATN International, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job TitleDirector of Business
SolutionsDepartmentSales*LocationUSVI (Must relocate to USVI within
30 days of offer)Reports toChief Executive Officer Grade: 25Job
Code: Type of position: Full-time Part-time Non-Union Union
Hours___40___ / week Exempt Non-exempt Job SummaryThe Director of
Business Solutions oversees the growth of Viya's Business to
Business [B2B] segment using procedures for tracking and managing
sales performance that has been established while driving revenue
focused on a recurring revenue model through acquisitions and base
retention through the various sales channels not limited to the
Account Management, Implementation, and Retention Teams. With
segment ownership of the P&L, working directly with the
technical, operations and service delivery, the incumbent will
steer the commercial strategy, bid management, and marketing for
the B2B segment. The Director of Business Solutions will be
responsible for leading and motivating their sales teams to ensure
that sales goals are exceeded. The incumbent of this position will
also be responsible for the overall implementation of sales plans
and campaigns. Duties & ResponsibilitiesDuties and responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages performance through established KPIs (key performance
indicators) to exceed sales and revenue targets across SMB (Small
and Medium Business), Enterprise, and Government sales
- Identify and develop a fit for purpose team and channels by
improving sales and operational effectiveness through strategic
recruitment, orientation, onboarding, training and development and
- Coach/ mentor team on different sales methodologies and
business prospecting to build pipeline to grow accounts and develop
loyal relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels of
- Drive customer satisfaction to improve NPS (Network Promoter
Score) with the underlying mission of being the #1 customer-centric
sales organization in the territory.
- Verify that all bids are accurate and in Sales Force, and that
all data is compliant with the rules.
- Successfully drive new product enhancements and launches to
align with commercial strategies.
- Builds company mission by collaborating with customers,
government agencies, and employees, enforcing ethical business
practices also representing B2B at events.
- Thorough knowledge of pricing models, discounting, return on
investment and contracting to attract profitable business for
transactional and complex sales.
- Acumen of previous, current, and future propositions, products,
and services, including emerging technologies.
- Sufficient understanding of competitor products and services
for comparative use internally and with customers.
- Understands decision making and buying processes SMB,
Enterprise, and Government sales channels, their typical needs and
motives, and what techniques they use, and has own strategies to
deal with these.
- Ability to use strategies to persuade clients of business
benefits, financial and non-financial including industry standards,
testimonials, case studies, total cost of ownership and return on
- Direct involvement with both internal teams and customers and
prospects for client management and Executive Team
- Prepare sales activity reports for presentation to the
Executive Team and sales.
- Final approval of commissions for the team posts the validation
- Develop the annual sales plan and the strategies, tactics, and
resources necessary to achieve planned objective and goals
- Assist with rate analysis and pricing recommendations
- Perform other duties as required. REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- At least 10 years of experience within a high-profile sales
role, 5 years in a B2B organization.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the ICT or telecommunications
industry and thorough knowledge in the telephone, cable TV,
internet, and wireless services marketplace.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior
supervisory/leadership position preferred.
- Superior interpersonal customer services and problem-solving
- Ability to develop internal company relationships and trust to
support sales initiatives and goals.
- Understands the relationship between a client's IT (Information
Technology) strategy and the potential solutions.
- Has sufficient knowledge of third-party sources of products and
services to advise clients on their options.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. EDUCATION
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field; Master's
Degree preferredTECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite- Word,
Excel & PowerpointCERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- N/ATRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sedentary work that involves sitting for substantial periods of
- Close visual acuity to analyze and transcribe data
- Effectively communicate orally and exchange information
- Ability to stand, and walk, talk or hear, and reaching with
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds if needed
- Work is often done in an office settingTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Inter-island travelOTHER REQUIREMENTS
Keywords: ATN International, Inc., Eugene , Director, Business Solutions, Executive , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!