Company: Fastwyre Broadband
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position Purpose/SummaryThe Product Manager is committed to
providing the highest quality of service to the communities,
customers, and employees we serve by taking responsibility for
product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle,
including but not limited to gathering and prioritizing product and
customer requirements, contributing to the product vision, and
working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to
ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. In addition, this
position will also ensure the product supports the company's
overall strategy and goals, understand market needs, and write
functional product requirement documents to address these
opportunities while collaborating with the marketing and sales
departments to understand and positively impact the product roadmap
to ensure that it is aligned with market trends, defining the
go-to-market strategy by providing key product and market insights,
and serve as the internal and external expert for product
offerings, working to support the sales channel and key customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships.
- Create ROI for build vs. buy options.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for
- Develop compelling and sustainable product positioning.
- Write descriptive functional requirements and deliver business
- Review and prioritize feature requests.
- Analyze product requirements including product pricing (based
on market research), production costs and anticipated demand.
- Keep up to date on competition and develop strategies and
tactics to reduce threats.
- Author and maintain product release notes, documentation and
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs
to ensure they're successfully achieved.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and
analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to
- Develop a three-year product roadmap, inclusive of planned
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting
legacy products to testing new features/products and ideas.
- Performing all other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills for Success
- Effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner
through written and verbal communications in all interfaces with
customers/public, fellow employees, and vendors.
- Ability to use appropriate computer programs (including, but
not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite) which includes having
proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt and learn as
programs and processes change.
- Ability to work as a team member and exert initiative to work
independently to reach a goal.
- Ability to embrace change in the workplace while encouraging
others to seek innovative approaches.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player.
- Knowledge of and the ability to comply with Company's Customer
Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) regulations and
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, to best
serve our customers.QualificationsAt a minimum, the Product Manager
must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, engineering, or
equivalent field of study, along with 3+ years of experience in
product management, telecom, or adjacent industry. A master's
degree (MBA) along with 3+ years of experience in development
and/or program management is preferred but not required. Physical
- N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable to this
- O (Occasionally) - Occupation requires this activity up to 33%
of the time or 0 - 2.5+ hours/day.
- F (Frequently) - Occupation requires this activity from 33%-66%
of the time or 2.5-5.5+ hours/day.
- C (Constantly) - Occupation requires this activity more than
66% of the time or 5.5+ hours/day. Standing N? O? F? C? Walking N?
O? F? C? Sitting N? O? F? C? Reach Outward N? O? F? C? Reach Above
Shoulder N? O? F? C? Climbing N? O? F? C? Crawling N? O? F? C?
Squatting/Kneeling N? O? F? C? Bending N? O? F? C? Keyboarding N?
O? F? C? Driving N? O? F? C? Hearing N? O? F? C? Distinguish Colors
N? O? F? C? Communicating N? O? F? C? Perceiving N? O? F? C?
Outdoor Climate N? O? F? C? Various Terrain N? O? F? C? Cramped
Workspace N? O? F? C? Lift/Carry: Up to 10 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O? F? C? Push/Pull: Up to 10
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O?
F? C? Fastwyre Broadband, and all subsidiaries, are an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Fastwyre Broadband, Eugene , Product Manager, Executive , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!