IT Portfolio Manager
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
IT PORTFOLIO MANAGER 100% Remote. Project Description:
- Organize the flow of the project, project tracking and status
- S tatus updates on established cadence , chasing projects work
w/ PM's .
- Pull in the information of the projects and initiatives into a
management view, calling out risks and issues, calling out
successes and go lives, call out important next actions for
management to take off.
- Organize the collection of data to finalize reportable
deliverables to be presented in SC and IT leadership meetings.
- Pulling info from MS Project and other deliverable
projects/initiative documentation into a collective reportable
document. Required Skills:
- Min 8+ years' experience.
- Organized, detail oriented, thorough, able to connect and
collaborate the different PM's and Leaders is a must have.
- Must be a strong communicator written and verbal.
- Someone who has prepared deliverables with Sr. leaders in IT,
Supply Chain or has worked in large corporations.
- Has worked with multiple projects simultaneously (fast paced
multiple projects experience).
- Able to stay focused and also pivot to another project when
needed. This 12+month position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your
resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Malika:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00452 MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Eugene , IT Portfolio Manager, Executive , Remote, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...