Posted on: September 20, 2023
SUMMARYAssists in the financial and operational execution of the
entire restaurant operation. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Capable of leading and directing others
- Follows service standards and sequence of service as outlined
in the figure 8
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees follow Sizzler USA
Policies & Procedures
- Oversees all areas of the restaurant to maintain a safe and
sanitary environment for guests and Team Members.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. CORE
- Guest Service: Manages difficult or emotional guest situations;
Responds promptly to guest needs; Responds to requests for service
and assistance; Identify and resolve problems in a timely
- Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or
negative situations; Listens and gets clarification with out
interrupting; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates
- Team Work: Balance team & individual responsibilities;
Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of
team above own interests; Gives and welcomes feedback; Creates a
positive work environment.
- Planning & Organization: Able to prioritize and plan work
activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism: Reacts well under pressure; Accepts
responsibility for own actions; Treats others with respect.
- Quality of Work: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to
ensure quality; Monitors entire staff for adherence to operational
- Delegation: Delegates work assignments; Matches task to talent;
Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides
consistent and specific feedback.
- Safety & Security: Observes safety and security procedures;
reports potentially unsafe conditions; Maintains a safe work
environment; Determines appropriate actions beyond guidelines.
- Managing People: Takes responsibility for subordinates'
activities; Is available to staff; Provides regular performance
feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth;
Solicits and applies guest feedback; Continually works to improve
- Financial: Works within approved budget; Contributes to profit
and revenues; Understands implications of decisions; Displays
orientation to profitability; Understands P&L report; Uses
reports to identify areas of opportunity.
- Diversity & Ethics: Promotes a harassment-free environment;
Treats everyone with respect; Works ethically and with integrity;
Upholds organizational values.
- Leadership: Inspires and motivates others to perform well;
Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts
feedback and gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when
dealing with emotional topics. QUALIFICATIONS Education and/or
- High School Diploma/GED or 2+ years related experience and/or
training or equivalent combination of education and experience is
requiredLanguage / Mathematical Skills
- Able to read and interpret financial and written
- Able to speak and understand English both written and
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
- Able to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of
instructions and data PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties
of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands,
talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop,
kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently be able to lift, pull
and push up to 50 pounds. WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
regularly exposed to machinery with moving mechanical parts, sharp
objects and open flames. The employee can sometimes be exposed to
wet, humid, cold or hot conditions. The noise level is the work
environment is usually moderate.
- Hours include varied shifts which include weekends and
holidays. Schedules are based on the needs of the business.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Sizzler, Eugene , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!