Business Office Manager
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Avalon Health Care - Hillside Heights Rehabilitation Center is seeking an organized, detail-oriented, motivated Business Office Manager to join our outstanding team!Part time position (20-25 Hours/week)
Today's aging population means there's a growing demand for healthcare professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing.
With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for personal fulfillment!ResponsibilitiesProvide financial, human resource, administrative, and facility management support and coordination for a skilled care facility. Working collaboratively with the Administrator, facility Management Team, and Avalon's Support Services Center to ensure the financial, human resources, accounting and risk management processes at the facility level office are consistent with company policy and procedures as well as with good business practice.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Business Office Manager in a LTC/SNF setting. Knowledge of Insurance billing and Trust Fund accounts.Qualifications
- High school graduate or its equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Must have 2 years of Medical Billing experience
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam, if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Related administrative experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
INDMG127EEOAvalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844, email@example.com.
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Eugene , Business Office Manager, Executive , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!