Nurse Manager, Emergency Services
Company: CHI Mercy Health of Roseburg
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Overview: CHI Mercy Medical Center, now part of CommonSpirit
Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI)
and Dignity Health, is the leading provider of comprehensive
healthcare services and programs for the more than 107,000
residents of Douglas County, Oregon. Our history of service in the
region dates back more than 100 years to when the Sisters of Mercy
raised $12,000 from generous local donors to build Roseburg's first
hospital. Today's Mercy is a sophisticated, 174-bed medical center
offering patients throughout the region local access to highly
trained medical professionals, advanced technologies, and a wide
range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative
services. Our 1,000 plus employees, 225 medical staff, and 300
volunteers offer an array of services that eliminate the need for
patients to travel out of town for care in the vast majority of
instances. If you are a compassionate Nurse who is looking to take
the next step into a leadership career, connect with CHI Mercy
Medical Center today to experience what it is like to work with an
organization rooted in humankindness.
Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Eligible
- Collaborate with the Unit Director and Service Excellence
Coordinator to develop, implement and evaluate a comprehensive
customer service plan with key performance goals/benchmarks for all
staff and the department.
- Be driven to improve processes for the Emergency
- Daily rounding giving the staff an opportunity to discuss
concerns, issues and ideas.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series
of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and
advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Discounts on Local Childcare Services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
Additional benefits we offer to support our caregivers (in effect
until June 30, 2021):
- Paid administrative leave support for employees who experience
a work-related exposure to COVID-19.
- Access to EIB/Sick bank(s) and/or employer-paid short-term
disability benefits due to non-work-related COVID-19 exposure.
- Current RN license issued by the State of Oregon.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN).
- Three (3) years current clinical experience in Emergency
- Experience in a charge/supervisory/management position
- Must have current BLS upon hire, PALS and ACLS within 6 months
- TEAM or TNCC required within one (1) year of hire.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred.
emergency nursing, emergency department, emergency services,
emergency response, ed rn, er rn, registered nurse, rn trauma,
injury, chest pain, accident, back pain, abdominal pain, upper
respiratory infection, influenza, nausea, fever, gastric pain,
wounds, orthopedic breaks, muscle strains, medication management,
pain management, assessment, prioritization, rapid response,
cardiac arrest, myocardial infarction (mi), congestive heart
failure (chf), triage, urgent, immediate hiring, healthcare,
hospital, acute care, leadership, nurse leader, manager, charge
nurse, supervisor#missioncritical -LI-CHI
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Associated topics: assistant director, critical, critical care,
deputy, lead, line, memory, nmh, nurse manager, supervisor
Keywords: CHI Mercy Health of Roseburg, Eugene , Nurse Manager, Emergency Services, Healthcare , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!