Registered Nurse OR (FT) - McKenzie Surgery Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Location: US-OR-Eugene# of Openings: 2Category: Registered
NurseSystem ID: 14072OverviewJoin Our Amazing Team! Surgical Care
Affiliates has an exciting Registered Nurse OR (FT) opportunity at
our Mckenzie Surgery Center and we'd love to hear from you! If you
are interested in becoming part of an organization that is helping
to improve healthcare, then SCA is the place for you. Your
experience as a OR Registered Nurse is exactly what we are looking
for! Our team members enjoy the following perks:
- Our benefits begin on day one of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- We are committed to having a healthy and safe work
- We promote and encourage self-care
- No weekends or holidaysAccountabilities / ResponsibilitiesWe
are actively recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RN) OR.
- Provides nursing care to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Directs and assists in carrying out safe aseptic, sterile
techniques, and procedures.
- To perform various tasks as an OR circulator.
- Assumes responsibility that the OR is prepared for the
- Assist in transporting patient to OR and checks patient record
for appropriate pre-op preparation and procedures.
- Verifies that appropriate surgical prep is completed.
- Completes documentation for OR records, laboratory
requisitions, and patient chart
- Supervises and assists with the proper and safe positioning of
- Performs sponge, needle, and instrument counts
- Takes ownership for all surgical specimens properly.
- Secures emergency equipment and supplies as needed.
- Provides assistance to teammates, surgeons, and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills that promote safe patient care.
QualificationsEducation - Required:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in the State as a Registered Nurse or willing
ability obtain state license
- Must be current in BCLS
- ACLS/PALS certification within six months of hire date
(applicable to scope of service)Experience:
- Previous work experience in an ambulatory surgery setting or
acute hospital operating room of no less than one (1)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Committed to patient safetyEEO StatementWe value Diversity,
Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin,
disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning
employment.#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs
#MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #RN #SCA
#SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenterSkills
RequiredSCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry,
strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health
systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical
facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities,
including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in
partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more
information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Eugene , Registered Nurse OR (FT) - McKenzie Surgery Center, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!