Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (Lane County, OR) (Nurse Practitioner #)
Company: Judge Healthcare
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Judge Healthcare is seeking experienced NP's for In-Home
Assessments across Lane County, OR. NP must be able to commit to a
minimum of 10 hours each week and will be compensated per
assessment. Hours are flexible and training is provided.
- Active and Unencumbered State NP license and national
certification (ANCC or AANP)
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience as an NP, clinic setting
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or
endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.
- NP must be able to obtain reliable transportation in order to
complete visits across the county. If this sounds like you, or
someone you know, you can Apply Now. Keyphrases: home health nurse
jobs, home health nursing jobs, home health aide jobs, home care
nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs, home care aide jobs
Keywords: Judge Healthcare, Eugene , Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (Lane County, OR) (Nurse Practitioner #), Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!