Caregiver and Medication Aide - Gibson Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Gibson Creek by Bonaventure has exciting job openings for
Caregivers and Medication Aides!
$15.00 to $16.50 per hour
Paid Training, no experience necessary for Caregiver and Medication
Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from 2:00-4:00 PM, no
appointment necessary, at 1615 Brush College Rd NW Salem, OR
Find your purpose in Caregiving!
We're looking for passionate people to become part of a close-knit
team that truly cares about our seniors. We know this is more than
a job to you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our
team. Be the Hero in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure
Top reasons to work at Gibson Creek by Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $15.00 to $16.50 per hour
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - At Bonaventure we offer paid training for Caregiver,
in home Caregiver, Med Aide, and Med Tech, even if you don't have
experience, we will train you!What does a Caregiver/Medication Aide
do for Bonaventure?
These positions are critical within our health care department. In
this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
- Must be able to comply with state vaccine requirements.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.Gibson Creek
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides
assisted living, residential care, and independent living. We
provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are
not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At
Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is 'you can never
go wrong doing the right thing.' This means that we are committed
to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting
work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with
the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional
service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and
empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Eugene , Caregiver and Medication Aide - Gibson Creek by Bonaventure, Healthcare , Salem, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!