FNP or PA Medical Provider in Integrated Medical Clinic
Company: Willamette Family, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Willamette Family is looking for an experienced medical provider
for our Integrated Family Health Clinic! This provider will be
either a Family Nurse Practitioner, FNP, or Physician's Assistant,
PA. About the agency: Consider a career at Willamette Family! We
are a longstanding substance use treatment and behavioral
healthcare provider accredited by the Council on Accreditation
(COA). The primary patients of the Family Health Clinic are
individuals receiving services for Substance Use Dependence and
other Behavioral Health Issues. Clinic Location: 195 W 12th Ave,
Eugene, OR 97401 Position Summary: The primary mission of the
Willamette Family Medical Clinic is to provide compassionate,
dependable, high-quality medical care to each patient by modifying
or removing health-related barriers to personal development and
learning. In our clinic medical providers (FNP or PA) work
independently with consultation services provided and also receive
direction from our medical director. The providers at our clinic
serve patients with complex medical, behavioral health, and
substance use disorders. The provider will provide Health
Screenings, Physical Exams, medication management (including
behavioral health medications), and acute care as appropriate for
patients in our Residential Substance Abuse Programs. They will be
working as part of a team that could include behavioral health
providers, peer support, care coordinators, and community health
workers. Patient visits are a combination of in-clinic and
telemedicine. Compensation: Compensation will be negotiated
depending on experience Signing Bonus: $7,500 Paid in two
installments, First $3,750 payment during the first payroll, second
$3,750 at the successful completion of 6 Month trial service.
Employee Benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, life, and Supplemental insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending (FSA)
- 403b Retirement Savings with company match
- Robust time off package including paid sick leave, vacation
time, and holidays Training and education benefits
- and more! Employment Requirements:
- Any prospective PA Provider will require a Practice
- The provider must be able to manage working on-site at the
clinic for 50% or more of their scheduled time. The balance of any
work done off-site will be completing telemedicine work.
- Criminal Background check conducted by the Department of Human
Services Background Check Unit
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening (Including THC)
- Full COVID 19 Vaccination or a valid exemption .
- One year's experience as a Nurse Practitioner or P.A.C. is
- State of Oregon Nurse Practitioner license with subsection as
FNP, ANP, or PNP
- Oregon Medical Board License current (PA)
- DEA license
- X waiver preferred but not required
- Understanding of behavioral health issues.
- Understanding of social determinants of health
- Understanding trauma-informed care
- Experience in MAT induction protocols utilizing medications for
Opioid use Disorder is preferred but not required. Desired Skills,
Knowledge, and Abilities: The right provider for this role will
have the following:
- Advanced computer and data entry skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong emphasis on customer service.
- Strong dedication to high-quality patient care.
- Commitment to implementing integrated health care
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well with the medical,
nursing, ancillary, administrative staff, and patients. EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Willamette Family Inc. prohibits
discrimination on the basis of any characteristics protected by
applicable local, state, federal laws and any agency policy
including, but not limited to, discrimination based on race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Willamette Family, Inc., Eugene , FNP or PA Medical Provider in Integrated Medical Clinic, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!