RN Clinic - Urgent Care
Company: Peace Health
Posted on: June 20, 2022
PeaceHealth is seeking a RN Clinic - Urgent Care for a Per
Diem/Relief, Variable position. Hourly compensation starts at
$36.02, more depending on experience.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose
series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final
dose prior to start date.
Provides professional nursing care to patients in the
clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice
standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach
towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs. This
includes assessing patient's condition, triaging patient phone
calls, counseling patients, providing patient education, taking
patient histories, administering prescribed medications, changing
dressings, cleaning wounds and monitoring patient vital signs.
* Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to
* Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and
* Participates in the development of and maintains established
policies, procedures and objectives; quality improvement; safety;
environmental and infection prevention programs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* One year of experience as a registered nurse preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific
principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each
* Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse
will be practicing.
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date
* ACLS may be required within a standard grace from hire or
transfer period, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy
Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements, or upon hire.
* Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal
relationships and patient/family centered work environment
* Basic computer skills including MS Office applications
* Effective prioritization skills
* Ability to provide health education to patients, staff and
* Knowledge of Medicare, JCAHO & HCFA regulations pertaining to
PHMG - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
* Work requires active physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
* Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
* Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor
ventilation or sharp instruments.
* Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per
month or more.
* Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention
to detail (34-65% of work time).
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach
a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state
or federal laws.
Keywords: Peace Health, Eugene , RN Clinic - Urgent Care, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!