NP needed in Oregon for Family Practice coverage
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Bandon, Oregon. This and
other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Nurse Practitioner needed in Oregon for Family Practice coverage.
Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Oregon state
license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. Preference to
local candidate. Will see mostly adults, some peds/geriatric. 2+
years of experience preferred. To learn more about this job or to
hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a
CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments
with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you
to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Mostly adults, some peds/geriatric
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Fully staffed
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Eugene , NP needed in Oregon for Family Practice coverage, Healthcare , Bandon, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!