PHARMACY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Our Company:PharMericaOverview:Join our PharMerica team!
PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy where you can focus on
fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our long-term care and
senior living clients. We offer a non-retail pharmacy
*Growth and advancement opportunities available such as pharmacy
*Shift: Monday through Friday - must be available for closing
Competitive payDailyPayFlexible schedulesShift differentialEmployee
Referral ProgramHealth, dental, vision and life insurance
benefitsCompany paid STD and LTDEmployee Discount
Program401kPaid-time offTuition reimbursement
Our team at PharMerica promotes a variety of initiatives designed
to enhance the work and personal lives of our employees, celebrate
diversity and improve the communities where we work and live.
If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care, come
join our team!
We are located at 2920 Chad Drive, Eugene - OR.
- Performs general administrative functions in support of
- May perform payroll related functions, including timekeeping
- Sets up and maintains employee personnel files in accordance
with Company policy.
- Assists pharmacy management with productivity reporting.
- In conjunction with the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Tech
Supervisor, may monitor workflow and reassign techs and support
staff as necessary to ensure timely delivery launch; may monitor
and research incomplete orders via the query to ensure timely
delivery of launch.
- May fill in when necessary as a Pharmacy Technician, Data Entry
or Distribution Coordinator.
- Respond to audit requests and providing required documentation.
Works with pharmacy management in maintenance and storage of
prescription records by verifying accuracy of the prescription with
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Performs other tasks as
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalentWork Experience
- Required: Prior related experienceSkills/Knowledge
- Required: Ability to use windows software
- Desired: Pharmacy Technician LicenseAbout our Line of Business:
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value
beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy
services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled
nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care
organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy
companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development,
exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for
advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more
information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: PharMerica, Eugene , PHARMACY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!