PHARMACY ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIAN
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Our Company:PharMericaOverview:Pharmacy Technician License Fees:
We've Got You Covered!New hires and current employees are eligible
for reimbursement for license fees as required.
***$3000 Sign on/Retention bonus***Oregon State Pharmacy Tech
*Growth and advancement opportunities available such as IV
technician training, lead and supervisory roles*
Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy
where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our
long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail
*Flexible schedule: 4 or 5 day work week with occasional closing
shifts and weekend*
Competitive payDailyPayFlexible schedulesShift differentialEmployee
Referral ProgramHealth, dental, vision and life insurance
benefitsCompany paid STD and LTDEmployee Discount
Program401kPaid-time offTuition reimbursement
Our team at PharMerica promotes a variety of initiatives designed
to enhance the work and personal lives of our employees, celebrate
diversity and improve the communities where we work and live.
If your passion is service excellence and top-quality care, come
join our team!
We are located at 2920 Chad Drive, Eugene -
- Triage, interpret and input orders into computerized medication
order system while meeting accuracy and productivity standards of
the pharmacy. Audits input versus documentation and makes
corrections as needed
- Performs drug calculations including basic mathematical
calculations (e.g., converting milligrams)
- May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication,
and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS)
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and
- May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid
claims and claims pending follow-up
- Provides excellent customer service to external and internal
customers in accordance with company values
- May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the
direct supervision of a Pharmacist
- Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting
in any area of the pharmacy as directed by
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy related experience
- Basic understanding of drugs, medication terminology, and
metric system; ability to operate a computer
- Licenses/Certifications: As required by state regulations and
- Detail oriented; goal oriented, team player, customer service,
oral communicationAbout our Line of Business: PharMerica is a
full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication.
PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of
choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities,
public health organizations and post-acute care organizations.
PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies.
PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional
company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement
and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about
PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com. Follow us on Facebook,
Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: PharMerica, Eugene , PHARMACY ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIAN, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!