Travel Registered Nurse RN House Supervisor
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The House Supervisor provides oversight for multiple hospital
departments in the absence of unit management. Addresses patient
care, staffing, and any other issues that may arise.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Eugene , Travel Registered Nurse RN House Supervisor, Healthcare , Coquille, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!