PRACTITIONER FMLY MONMOUTH CLINIC
Company: Salem Health Hospital and Clinics
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Family Practice-With OB opening in Monmouth, Oregon. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Pioneering healthcare since 1896, Salem Health is a top workplace
offering market-leading pay where you can make a difference in the
lives of those in the community where you live. Through
incorporation of Lean driven principles, staff are able effect
change in the organization to solve problems, and drive continuous
As an employer of choice, we are devoted to assuring that we
provide a safe, healthy, and patient-centric workplace, while
keeping staff wellbeing and satisfaction top of mind.
We invite you to learn more about our wonderful community: There's
something about Salem, Oregon!
Total Rewards Offerings:
Salem Health's comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your
mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations
and professional growth.
- Relocation assistance available for qualified
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 badge access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria.
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and
Hiring Incentives for qualified candidates:
Up to $15,000 start bonus
Up to $30,000 student loan repayment
Your Role With Us:
Salem Health's Monmouth Family Medicine Clinic, located in the
beautiful, rural community of Monmouth, Oregon, is seeking a
skilled MD to join our team. The provider hired into this position
will assume responsibility for a full patient panel. Salem Health
Medical Clinic employs the only primary care providers in the
community of approximately 10,000 residents. Monmouth is a younger
community, with the median age being 28 years of age with a
projected rate of population growth of 2.8% through 2030.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, day off during the week
- Base salary upon hire, productivity-based compensation after
12-months of hire
- $4,000 + 40 hours annual CME allowance + 200 hours PTO
Why Salem Health?
- Dragon Medical One, Epic-integrated dictation software
- Designated as a Top Workplace in Oregon
- Live amidst Oregon's Wine Country in the beautiful Willamette
- 1 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean, 1.5 hour drive to Mt. Hood,
and a 45-minute drive to Portland
Community members honored Salem Health nine times in the "2022 Best
of the Mid-Valley" awards presented by the Statesman Journal,
- Weight Loss Center - Salem Health Bariatric Surgery
- Hospital/Medical Center
- Eco-Friendly/Green Business
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employer of 500+ Employees
- Place to Work Salem
- Maternity & Childbirth Center
- Physical Therapy Clinic - Salem Health Rehabilitation
- Overall Leadership
- Possess a Master's Degree or higher in Nursing, or in a field
deemed to be equivalent by the Oregon Board of Nursing.
- Have satisfactorily completed a Nurse Practitioner Program
recognized by the Oregon Board of Nursing.
- Hold a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the
State of Oregon.
- Hold a current, unencumbered Certificate as a Nurse
Practitioner through the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Hold valid, unencumbered NP national certification issued by a
nationally accrediting body.
- Hold DEA certification.
- Preference may be granted to candidates who are bilingual
- Preference may also be granted to candidates who specialize in
women's healthcare services.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or
condition protected by law.
Salem Health Hospitals and Clinics is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in
the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact us
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Salem Health Hospital and Clinics, Eugene , PRACTITIONER FMLY MONMOUTH CLINIC, Healthcare , Monmouth, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!