Assistant Nurse Manager - Home Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
DescriptionPeaceHealth is seeking a Assistant Nurse Manager -
Home Health for a Full Time, 1.00 FTE, Day position.In addition to
a competitive salary and excellent benefits PeaceHealth offers a
supportive and inclusive work environment with an emphasis on life
balance.Hiring bonus and relocation assistance may be available.The
position is responsible for providing managerial assistance to the
Nurse Manager. This position is directly accountable to the Nurse
Manager and is responsible for support in the following areas:
hiring; staffing and scheduling; orientation; performance
assessment; budget monitoring; maintaining and establishing patient
care standards; policies and procedures.DETAILS OF THE POSITION
- Demonstrates compassion, respect and caring while working
within the scope of Registered Nurse Practice to provide
individualized, safe and efficient care to patients and assistance
to their families and visitors. Proactively implement measures to
promote a safety climate on the unit, considering the
inter-relationship of people, tools and environment in which are is
- Provide leadership, management and communication skills to
- Assist Nurse Manager in planning, recommendation, and
implementation of clinical service delivery. Recommend policy
changes which enhance nursing ability to achieve top quartile
- Assist Nurse Manager with the staff supervision, counseling and
documentation of personnel actions.
- Assist Nurse Manager with the evaluation of work performance
and performance assessments.WHAT YOU BRING:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- Minimum of three years applicable nursing experience.
- Two years supervisory/leadership experience in health care
- Financial and budgetary experience.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse
will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a
2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the
final dose prior to start date.For a full description of the
position, or for questions, please contact Brian Hottel;
firstname.lastname@example.orgTo learn more about the PeaceHealth story
visit: https://peacehealth.culturehq.com/story/5595See how
PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and
Cultural Humility.For full consideration of your skills and
abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with
applicable local, state, or federal laws.REQNUMBER: 16706
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Eugene , Assistant Nurse Manager - Home Health, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!