Endodontist - Flexible Schedule/PRN Opportunity
Company: Advantage Dental+
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Endodontics opening in Eugene, Oregon. This and other dentist
jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com
Are you passionate about Dentistry and providing care for patients
but are now looking for flexibility with your schedule? Then, we
would like to discuss what you are looking for!
In our quest to help our communities be healthier, feel better, and
smile with confidence, we are exploring adding Dentists in a PRN
capacity to support our practices. Of course, it will need to be
the right situation for everyone, but we would love to talk through
your goals and availability.
We are relentlessly dedicated to our Mission: To Improve the Oral
Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to
provide the best care possible for patients.
There is support throughout to ensure our Dentists are successful.
While you focus on patients, we provide the business aspects,
including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations
Management, Compliance, and Accounting & Finance.
Not only do our PRN providers find it rewarding to help their
communities be healthier, but they also enjoy:
- Complete clinical Independence
- Malpractice Insurance
If a full-time position aligns with your availability, additional
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses –
eligibility based on location
- Industry-Leading Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Health
Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Wellness: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term
Disability, 401k, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of
supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients
while maintaining the highest standards of care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining
proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help
them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current or willing to obtain the Dentist licensure and
certifications required by the state, with no negative claims
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and
Keyphrases: endodontist jobs
Keywords: Advantage Dental+, Eugene , Endodontist - Flexible Schedule/PRN Opportunity, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!