EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) - Medford, OR
Posted on: September 15, 2023
EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) Additional
Position Details: FTE: 0.600000 - Part Time - Variable
Hours/Variable Days This position typically requires the
availability to work a variable schedule that may include day and
swing shifts. Salary: Starting at $20.53 an hour and up (increase
based on qualifications and years of relevant work experience). In
addition, you will earn extra money per hour (shift differentials)
for swing and weekend hours!
- $1.16 extra for working between 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- $2.00 extra for working between 11:01pm and 7:00am
- $0.99 extra for working weekend hours
Position Summary The EKG Equipment Technician assists respiratory
care practitioners through equipment cleaning, assembly, supply
stocking and inventory control. Also acquires 12-lead
electrocardiograms on all patient age groups. In this role, the EKG
Equipment Tech performs appropriate ECG/Equipment technician duties
as assigned utilizing policies, procedures, and orders.
- Demonstrating the ability to perform Electrocardiograms based
on established policies, procedures, or orders in a timely
- Using sound clinical judgment and effective problem-solving
abilities during the implementation of patient care.
- Performs rapid assessment to determine changing priorities and
coordinates resources for effective response in emergent
- Communicating data obtained from ECGs as appropriate to other
healthcare team members.
- Demonstrating flexibility and willingness to adjust workload or
duties in response to a change in work volume, emergencies,
staffing, or scheduling. Qualifications Education
- Current enrollment in an accredited 2-year Respiratory Care
Practitioner training program is highly preferred. Preferred
- Data entry, DOS, Windows, spreadsheets, and word processing
- Previous experience as a healthcare provider.
- Recent employment establishing decision making ability and/or
mechanical aptitude. Licensure/Certifications
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified
by the American Heart Association is required upon start. Required
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to organize workload according to essential tasks, as
well as the mechanical aptitude to trouble shoot complex
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills and be
supportive of the total patient care team What We Offer for
Full-time and Part-time Positions
- Competitive starting wage.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package including medical, dental,
vision, and wellness; retirement plan with up to a 6% employer
contribution; and a generous paid time off policy that increases
with years of service.
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service. What We Offer
Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage.
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an
employee already in a benefited position).
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer
contribution. Why Asante Asante is more than a great hospital
system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate
providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver
amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much
as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and
people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. For
more on our story and award-winning health care, click HERE. More
About Asante and Southern Oregon Asante is a local, community owned
and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides
comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a
nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It
includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue
Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical
Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the
Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually
all medical specialties and services are represented within an
organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over
5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities
for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work
positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors, and the
community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live
and how you connect. At Asante we are defined by our values -
traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork Asante is an
equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance
in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Keywords: Asante, Eugene , EKG Equipment Tech ARRMC (Respiratory Therapy) - Medford, OR, Healthcare , Roseburg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!