Company: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We save lives while providing the opportunity for people to
realize their healthy selves.: -Registered DietitianMonte Nido
Eating Disorder Center of EugeneEugene, OR -Monte Nido Eating
Disorder Center of Eugene, located in Eugene, OR is a primary
eating disorder day treatment program -exclusively for aadults
seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge
Eating Disorder, or Exercise Addiction. -Through partial
hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming, clients
participate in group and individual therapy, benefit from Monte
Nido's clinical, medical, psychiatric and nutritional expertise and
experience real life challenges. -We are seeking a part-time
Registered Dietitian -to join our Clinical Team. - -
Responsibilities Include:: -
- Full oversight of meals prepared for clients on campus, and
- Insures all nutritional services meet established standards and
- Conduct nutrition assessments of clients, and monitor nutrition
- Participate in the treatment team's development of the Master
Treatment Plan. Qualifications:: -
- Bachelor's degree, at minimum, in Nutrition or related human
- At least one year working (or internship) in healthcare;
psychiatric setting preferred.
- Hold appropriate Registered Dietitian credential.
- Must have (or obtain) CPR/BLS before starting work.
- Strong computer skills.
- Passion for excellence in helping clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. -All
employees at Monte Nido & Affiliates are eligible for participation
in our 401(k) and earn paid time off. - - - -
Keywords: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC, Eugene , Dietitian, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!