Nurse Practitioner - Springfield OR
Company: MRG Exams
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We are looking for the right Nurse Practitioner to perform
medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process.
In performing Disability Assessments, you will review medical
records electronically through a web portal and perform a focused,
in-person physical exam on each Veteran.You will electronically
document the exam findings required by the VA through the web
portal.The Nurse Practitioner DOES NOT make disability
determinations. The United States Veterans Administration makes all
disability determinations.This role ONLY performs Disability
Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT
prescribe medication in this position.This position performs
Disability Assessments on 3-5 Veterans per day, on average.Schedule
Full-Time Mon-Fri (8am-4pm)This is an IN-PERSON
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled in time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Must hold a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner
- Proficiently use a computer. Benefits
- Training and continued support provided
- Health Insurance options available
- Computer supplied
- Typical day: 3 to 5 patients a day
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the Veteran
- Would you like to work a set schedule during normal business
hours and NEVER be on call?
- All work is performed in a clinical setting. PandoLogic.
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner (NP), Location: Creswell, OR -
Keywords: MRG Exams, Eugene , Nurse Practitioner - Springfield OR, Healthcare , Creswell, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!