Internal Medicine Job in Eugene, OR
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Internal Medicine opening in Eugene, Oregon. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- A physician led and managed group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals providing for the needs of the organizations 108,000 membership/patient base.
- We are an enthusiastic, interactive, and innovative group of like-minded providers and currently have an opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician who can align themselves with our mission to provide the highest quality, patient centered, cost effective, health-care to the community we serve. Compensation Details
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Student loan reimbursement
- Flexible SchedulingCommunity Details
- Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport.
- Affectionately known as the Emerald City, this college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere.
- It's also a three-time feature on the list of the 100 Best Places to Live (2014, 2015, & 2016).
- Outdoor enthusiast cycle, run, raft and hike across the varied terrain year-round.
- Seasonally the scenic byways are snapshots of fall foliage, dramatic snow covered vistas or wildflower meadows.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In Portland, OR. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,010 sqft The bath,six inch wide white oak floor hard wood flooring. ,Custom railing, Bio ethanol ventless stainless steel fireplace (18,000 btu's),Upgraded trim pack,Custom floor to ceiling kitchen cabinets. Custom tiled shower, Quartz (kitchen and master) and granite counter tops Tiled floors in bathrooms. This home can be yours for $399,000.The Community. Eugene is a city in Oregon, on the Willamette River. The University of Oregon is home to the Northwest-focused Museum of Natural and Cultural History and the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, known for its Asian collections. The Fifth Street Public Market has cafes and locally owned stores. Green spaces include riverside Alton Baker Park, with extensive trails, and Hendricks Park, featuring a rhododendron garden.The Employer. Physician led and managed group of physicians, advance practice clinicians, and healthcare professionals providing for the needs of the organizations 108,000 membership/patient base. We are an enthusiastic, interactive, and innovative group of like-minded providers. Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Eugene , Internal Medicine Job in Eugene, OR, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!