Basic Caregiver Training! Train to be a caregiver! No Experience Necessary!
Company: Signature Healthcare at Home
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Basic Caregiver Training! Train to be a caregiver! No Experience
Necessary! Have you had an interest in becoming a caregiver but
lack experience? Have you cared for a family member or friend and
would like to start a career as a Caregiver? Would you like a first
step into the medical field? Maybe you tried a facility, but don't
quite have 6 mos experience?
If you are 18 yrs or older, have a clean background, valid Driver's
license, open availability and are interested in training to become
a caregiver, apply today!
Our BCT - BASIC CAREGIVER TRAINING PROGRAM - is Paid training for
one-on-one, in-home care. A slower pace than working in a facility
or hospital, make a difference in a client's life on a daily basis.
Learn about basic care needs like cooking, cleaning, ambulation,
bathing, dressing and more.
We are a different kind of company... you will meet clients before
you work with them. We also provide an on-going schedule, our
caregivers are not on-call. You will never be asked to do a task in
which you were not trained or work with equipment you are
Join a growing company that puts your needs as high as we put our
client's. Let us help you start a new career in the medical field
as a caregiver.
Apply in person today or call or message with questions.
We look forward to meeting you!
2620 River Rd Ste 200, Eugene 97404
- Make home visits to assist clients with personal care including
bathing, toileting, dressing, skin and nail care, and oral and
- Assist clients with their mobility, including repositioning
bedbound clients, and supervising range of motion exercises.
- Assist client in maintaining their nutritional health including
meal preparation, feeding assistance, fluid intake monitoring, and
occasional grocery shopping.
- Provide medication reminders and assistance.
- Light housekeeping to encourage a safe and healthy environment
for the client.
- Observe client status and monitor vital signs, and report any
significant changes to the Home Care Supervisor and/or Nurse.
- Must have at least 6 months experience in a professional
setting such as a skilled nursing facility or in-home care
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Experience providing Home Care, Home Health, or Hospice
- Prior experience and a passion for working with elderly or
disabled persons, helping them with basic needs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile
- Must possess the ability to work independently without
supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment in
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of
others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing
standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
- Willing to be flexible and place client's needs first. To
Apply in person at 2620 River Rd Suite 200, Eugene, OR 97404
Apply online at https://careers-4signatureservice.icims.com
Email resume to Krystal Thomsen: KThomsen@4signatureservice.com Or
Keywords: Signature Healthcare at Home, Eugene , Basic Caregiver Training! Train to be a caregiver! No Experience Necessary!, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!