Company: Blue Harbor Senior Living
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Blue Harbor Senior LivingUS-OR-EugeneJob ID 2019-3384Category
Health ServicesType Regular Full-TimeSheldon ParkOverview
You know that feeling you get when you make someone's day a little
better? It feels great, right? Well, that feeling is available all
day, every day at Blue Harbor communities. We are looking for
patient people with great big hearts. Our Resident Assistants (RAs)
are known for their compassion, dedication, and commitment to
making a positive impact on others. If that sounds like you, we
want you to join our team.
Our Resident Assistants provide personalized and outstanding
customer service to our residents. But, more than anything, they
make sure our residents are happy, well cared for, and engaged in
life - all while having a great time.
Responsible for providing care and assistance with activities of
daily living (ADLs) to residents including but not limited to:
- Toileting assistance and continence care
- Daily grooming such as combing hair, brushing teeth, washing
- Dressing assistance which may include picking out clothes,
- General monitoring for behavior and safety
- Transferring residents
- Assisting with ambulation programs
- Orient each new resident to their new living environment, to
you as their assistant, other team members and residents
- Implement all components of personal care described in the
Resident Handbook, Care Plan and ADL's for residents
- Monitor each resident's ability to perform basic ADLs, life
management and social skills and communicate observations and
potential difficulties to appropriate team members
- Work individually with each resident to expand the number of
ADLs the resident performs themselves
Education and/or Experience Requirements include the following:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Any State required license/certificate for caregivers
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401 (k) with generous company match
- Vacation, Sick & Holidays
We love our residents and our Resident Assistants at Blue Harbor.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, growing company in a
role that directly impacts the overall satisfaction of our
residents on a daily basis. Prior experience is great, however, if
you love making people smile, have a passion to help others, and
have a great work ethic, we want to meet you.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing
senior living company, currently operating communities across the
United States. Blue Harbor's home office provides top-level support
services for all of our senior living communities.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Blue Harbor Senior Living, Eugene , Caregiver, Healthcare , Eugene, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!